- Recent High School grads seeking, passing ACT/ SAT test scores, High School Core course replacements, and/ or college credits.
- High School grads that wants to attend a sports or college program to continue playing sports.
- Potential Student-Athletes with 2.0 or Greater CORE GPA upon completion of high school.
- Potential Student-Athletes that have not been able to pass ACT/SAT exams or has a low GPA score.
- Potential unsigned Student-Athletes who needs an extra year to develop in order to become eligible for participation in college athletics.
- Potential Athletes with 2.0 CORE GPA.
- Transferring College Students with 1 year or lEss in College Credits.
If potential Athletes fall into either of the above categories, they must be enrolled in our accredited college program (United States Sports Academy). Post Graduate and Prep Student-Athletes are able to take 3-9 college credits and preferred accredited two year college and not lose eligibility. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info